Fuck yeah, summer's there!

 

I'm in such a good mood lately, it's not even funny anymore. Don't what's happening with me, but I guess that's just the wearing off of my recent winter depression. I hate cold weather so much, but luckily it's finally starting to look al lot better outside. Finally there's time to read and sketch in the sun! Oh wait - university'll be starting next wook, and there's so much work ahead for me, that might mean I need to cut my free time, too bad. But working and learning in the sun might be the best thing happening to me. I'm like a lizard, soaking up all that sun energy and being uberproductive because of it. Hope the weather lasts for at least some weeks, my parents'll be on vacation again next week, so that might be the perfect time to trash and destroy that garden up there! 

Also check out those videos. I'm so immensely stoked.



Kommentar veröffentlichen